This long silver haired girl is Maya Natsume, one of the main protagonist character from Tenjo Tenge anime and manga, i never watch Neither read this  anime /manga but after reading a little bit of this anime synopsis, i think this is great anime and now it's registered in my free-time watch anime schedule, Maya Natsume is the younger sibling of the late Shin Natsume and the elder sister of Aya Natsume.


when comparing this Maya Natsume Cosplay cosplay picture with Maya Natsume picture that I found on the internet, I think the cosplayers in the picture is a little too quiet and not so represent Natsune Maya nature in anime, as far as I know, Maya always looks mature and also have assertive nature and tending to look a bit evil, she tends to do things in an indirect way, that why she always looks bad for the good of others.


I think the cosplayer in the picture are two different Cosplayers but sadly I know none of their names, well ... they both look very elegant with that kimono and closed eyes, please lemme know if you know something about them so i can give proper credit to them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top