When talking about singing sinystizer will not far from VOCALOID singing synitizer, and I guess the most popular character from the Vocaloid is Hatsune Miku with her favorite leek, I don't know why people love Miku since I'm not one of the big fan of her, personally I prefer to Megurine Luka with her very typical voice for me, but maybe you like Hatsune Miku because of her cuteness is not inevitable, as you can see in this Hatsune Miku Swimsuit Cosplay picture she is very cute with her blue swimsuit.

      Right now I 'm crazy about music base game on my Android smartphone, the game name is Cytus, a super awesome music taping game with countless awesome song and music from various genres, and most of them always reminding me to VOCALOID music, I imagine if in every song in that game Hatsune Miku and friends dancing syncronise with the rhythm, it would be very cool.

       We got a super kawaii miku with her swimsuit now, if you want to know whos the cosplayer who made ​​Miku looks so cute in this Hatsune Miku Swimsuit Cosplay picture, she is Rinto Tocchi, a super kawaii Japanese cosplayer who always looks cute in every cosplay photography which she made, it would not hurt if you look at this Hitagi Senjogahara Cosplay picture, with her ​​cute power combined with a bit of effort in assembling stationery she was made a very nice Hitagi Cosplay. although i don't really like her thick eyeslash here ... but i still love this Hatsune Miku Cosplay photos.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top