It's very nostalgic, after all this time we finally get to see back Team 7 (Dainanahan) get together, I think this Uzumaki Naruto Cosplay was taken in Konoha and they planing to eat Ramen after returning from the successful mission, I really liked the background set that looks like being real in Konoha. This picture feels very alive ... 


This is what I imagined when I saw this picture.

Naruto: "Come quickly, the ramen shop next door there",
Sakura: "I will feed you Sasuke-kun ♥",
Sasuke: "tch ..."
Kakashi Sensei: "....." (focus on reading)

Naruto: "howaaa....the Ramon shop will be closed ... fast!"
Sakura: "I will feed you until you are full, Sasuke-kun ♥♥♥"
Sasuke: "tch .."
Kakashi Sensei: "....." (not bothered at all)

Naruto: "Granny over there do not wear panties!"
Kakashi Sensei: "WHERE?!!! ...."  (oh. .. damn! ... he got me  ಠ_ಠ )

✲- Joking don't take the story above seriously  -✲

Not just the background that looks real and cool in this Cospaly picture, but I think the cosplayer also looks quite similar to the original, I love Sakura Haruno expression which was talking to sasuke,  the thing that Sakura would do. Well unfortunately I do not know a single name of the cosplayer in this Uzumaki Naruto Cosplay, please comment if you know about the Cosplayer who is in this Uzumaki Naruto Cosplay photo, so I can give a link to them

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top