This one is Perfect Cana Alberona Cosplay photo, shiny black hair, which hung wavy look very natural and very similar to Cana hair, I'm sure it's not a wig, tall slim body that makes her look exactly like Cana's in my mind (except for the melon part), and Somehow I felt she was equally strong drinkers too, this is a live version of the Cana Alberona.


Too bad I only found one picture, and I don't know who the cosplayer behind this Perfect Cana Alberona Cosplay, my long journey for two days on internet to find out whos the cosplayer name, ending in vain i found nothing, I think she's not a Cosplayer she looks very similar to sebernarnya cana but actually I'm not sure she's cosplaying as her. well, if you know something about this Cosplay photo please comment below, i hope i can find out who's the cosplayer name and give a proper credit to her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top