Do you ever heard Succubus? I believe all people have heard, naughty girl who lives in a dungeon and waiting for a prey. well this time we got Sweet Succubus Cosplay from one of my favorites Online Game now day, Vindictus Online Game (also known as Mabinogi Heroes).




I just can say ... this is super Sweet Succubus Cosplay photo from Vindictus Online Game, in the first picture she looks very naughty with pose like that and shirt buttons unpined. and in the second pictures...is that guy wanna fight succubus with lvl 30 armor? (blood prince armor) I'm sure he would die in happiness in no time.

well ... its really Sweet Succubus Cosplay photo but sadly i do not know who is the Cosplayer name behind this cosplay work. its really cool if you can tell me whos the Cosplayer name so i can give proper credit to her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top