Its been a long...long time I did not post the Ahri League of Legends Cosplay anymore, since its still hard to find a good one, and finally RinnieRiot end my quest to find the Great Ahri  League of Legends Cosplay, Ahri is one of the playable Champion from League of Legends MOBA Games, its the best MOBA game ever (so far i know). I suck at this game but really enjoyed it (except for the bullying part).



I found some five Ahri League of Legends Cosplay pictures but for now I'm just going to show you two Cosplay pictures, the best part is always showed up at last right!? although in this Ahri League of Legends Cosplay picture only shows the beauty part RinnieRiot (not her Cosplay costume), but she already looks perfect as Ahri here...well,maybe she needs a little short-sighted face.

Yea, the cosplayer in this Ahri League of Legends Cosplay Pictures is Rinnie Riot she is one of my most favorites cosplayer ^^, how cool cosplay costume that she wears here!?, you can see that in next time post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top