Three best Bleach Hisagi cosplay photo
this is it, three of the best photos from Bleach Hisagi cosplay, actually there are some very good and fit Cosplay as Hisagi, but  I think this was the best.

I found this first photo cosplay at Deviantart, posted by AnimeDayDream. the best part of this cosplay photo is, the model is hot (a lot of female fans will love him ^^ ") and I think he does not wear a wig,it is real hair that is similar to Hisagi. cool cosplay!


And this one, I love this cosplay picture (not a cosplayer =.=") I think he was the most suitable of the three images as Hisagi cosplay that I choose. why, because, he looks very cool and calm, match with Hisagi a calm manner (like a ninja) . and most important reason ... he fits with Hisagi in my imagination ^^.


And the third, in fact earlier I just wanted to post two Cosplay pictures on top of it, but when viewed closely, he's also cool as Hisagi, only I think he looks too young and too over makeup, but overall he is similar to Hisagi. nice cosplay! ^^


Please note, most of these Cosplay photographs found on the internet, I post them without intending to claim as mine.
Although I added the name of the character and the cosplayer in the picture. Love Cosplay!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top