HI guys ^ ^.

"Please note, most of these Cosplay photographs found on the internet, Although I added the name of the cosplay character and the cosplayer name inside the picture (I just want everyone to know the name of the character), I post them without intending to claim as mine, cosplay photo is wholly owned by the cosplayer, I'm just a fan of cosplay who want to share cosplay photos with other cosplayer. if there is an objection or dislike his cosplay photo posted on this MyAnimegirls blog, please contact me via e-mail, I will respond that ASAP. OK!! Love the Cosplayer!!"

for those who wish to participate, and would like your cosplay picture or photo posted on this blog. please send it to my e-mail Email me

+ + + + + + thanks a lot for your visit and keep Cosplaying \(^o^)/ + + + + + + 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top