Negima! Magister Negi Magi Evangeline McDowell Cosplay by Saya


McDowell Evangline Cosplay, Evangline McDowell is one of the characters in Negima! Magister Negi Magi, I dont know about this anime, it's just that yesterday my friend just downloaded this anime series from the internet. so I watch it although only one episode. then, my eyes immediately drawn to the character of Evangeline McDowell, and thought to look for her cosplay photos.












And I found some pictures of Saya was cosplay as EvangelineMcDowell, weeww ... she looks very fit as Evangeline McDowell (she looks very cute with her magic school uniform ^^"),  although Saya not 17-year-old girl, but she still looks fit with Evangeline McDowell cosplay. These is pictures of Evangeline McDowell Cosplay Photo by Saya. This is a beautiful Cosplay. Dont forget to leave comments ^ ^!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top