G.I.Joe The Baroness Cosplay by Alodia Gosiengfiao.
This is it, photo cosplay of Alodia Gosiengfiao, and time is Alodia Gosiengfiao wear costum of The Baroness of a movie called G.I..Joe, Cobra's Intelligence Officer and lieutenant to CobraCommander, The baroness is a dark, sensual femme fatale whosebeauty is matched only by her ruthlessness.









Alodia Gosiengfiao she is really queen of cosplay ^ ^, whatever costume she was wearing, she always looks fit even more than ever imagined in my mind, and I think he's better suited as The Baroness, than Sienna Miller who Played as The Baroness In the live-action movie lol (no offense, it's just my opinion ^ ^ "because I prefer oriental girls xD") and of course she looks hot in this costume of The Baroness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top